Interesting things I found along the way-you never know.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Traumatized hand #21

Blog #21
THE UNFORTUNATE DEMISE OF MY RIGHT HAND
From a right-handed mystery writer

Righty is Better!!

          It's been a week since the stitches came out of Righty's thumb. I'm doing limited exercises to increase range of motion. It's feeling better, still ugly, and occasional twinges, but overall, doing better.
          My typing has improved tremendously, little to no pain and my typing speed has increased to near pre-trigger thumb diagnosis and surgery. So overall I'm content and almost happy.  I am planning to enjoy this lull in pain and misery until the next shoe falls!
          The struggle has been not only with my thumb but more with my insurance and Medicare regulations for therapy and medication. I just don't understand how they can put people who are ill or struggling to maintain health through all this. It think it is a shame!

          So moving on, Refrigerator is acting up again. It's frigid, stern exterior is covering up more sinister plotting. I know it has been reaching out to Lefty and playing it COOL with Righty.  Lefty is actually feeling fine, health-wise, not engaging in much communication with Righty since Righty is able to take care of itself. I do believe Lefty is taking a vacation and simply just doing its job.


WHO KNOWS WHAT MASTER PLOT REFRIGERATOR IS FROSTING?

No comments:

Post a Comment